You might be following a detox diet but unless you do some exercise you will not be getting the best from your efforts.Exercise encourages the toxins to move out of the tissues, into the lymph and blood circulation so they can be taken to the liver to be changed into forms that can more easily be detoxed. Mini trampoline exercises are just the thing.
If you haven’t got the energy to exercise, can’t get to the gym, feel too toxic or sick, feel too embarrassed, too heavy or too old then rebounding on a mini trampoline is the answer. The gentle bouncing motion cleanses every cell in your body.
You are using the forces of gravity, acceleration and deceleration to strengthen every cell in your body. Mini trampoline exercises or rebounding as it is also known is considered to be one of the best forms of exercise to activate the lymphatic system. A study performed by NASA found that rebounding is 68% more efficient and effective than jogging.
What is the lymphatic system?
To put it simply the lymph system is a network of tubes and organs that takes wastes and toxins away from every cell in your body and carries nutrients to them so they can function efficiently. This hidden power of the lymph system is wideley overlooked and neglected.
It produces the cells of your immune system which circulate around your body in the 6 – 10 liters of lymph fluid. It works as a transport system and filter, removing bacteria, microorganisms and dead cells. So you can see why it’s so important.
The lymph system includes the lymph nodes, the bone marrow, tonsils, appendix, spleen, thymus gland, and areas in the bowel called Peyer’s patches. Unlike the blood circulation system that is pumped around by your heart the lymph system has no pump. The lymph vessels run alongside your veins and arteries and rely on body movement for the flow through the lymph channels.
Your liver is loaded with lymphatic vessels, which transport fats and proteins as well as carting off toxic waste. The lymph fluid can become thickened and clogged up with toxins if you don’t drink enough fluid or exercise to keep it moving. An estimated 90% of modern day illnesses and symptoms of poor health are related to poor lymphatic function.
How do Mini Trampoline exercises work?
With rebounding exercise an upward bounce against the downward pull of gravity closes millions of the one-way valves that regulate the flow of lymph fluid. Moving down again releases pressure in these valves. The increased G-force, experienced when you land and depress the rebounder mat encourages a healthy surge of fluid throughout your whole body.
Benefits of Mini Trampoline Exercises
- They will help you Detox, Cleanse & Nourish . With rebounding exercise you immediately activate the major elimination organs of the LUNGS, KIDNEYS, LIVER and SKIN.
- Rebounding for only 2 minutes can triple the number of your white blood cells of your immune system. They will remain elevated for about an hour. These specialized cells play a major role in the body’s defense against illness and disease. They destroy and eliminate cancer cells and other toxins.
- Rebounding exercise is a great way to help you lose weight by boosting your metabolism. The key for activating your metabolism lies in shunting wastes through your blood and lymph to be eliminated. When you increase your metabolism you will lose weight faster.
- Rebounding exercises ALL of the muscles in your body. With all of the muscles being stimulated and toned, it will further fuel your body’s metabolism.
- Many headaches can be linked to poor lymphatic circulation. There are over 300 lymph nodes in your neck, head and throat area – more than anywhere else in your body. The function of these lymph nodes is mainly to drain toxins from your brain. If blockages in your lymph become stagnant, toxins are not able to drain efficiently.
- Improves balance, co-ordination & flexibility
Advantages of using Mini Trampoline Exercises
- Rebounding gives you energy – it doesn’t wear you out. It can give you a burst of energy to complete your daily tasks. Try it when you are lacking in energy.
- You don’t get muscle soreness You don’t have to “recover” from rebounding. You will be able to work out as often as you like.
- Your joints and muscles are saved from impact stresses that you may get from other forms of exercise.
- A high bounce is NOT necessary. Your feet never need to leave the mat. Rebounding is perfect for anyone of any body type, age or level of ability.
- You can do them in the comfort of your own home whenever you want and whatever the weather. You can even buy portable ones for use when you are traveling!
- They need not be expensive to buy. Although many expensive ones are advertised a cheap one has lasted me for years. The cheaper versions do not usually include a stabilizer bar. Look in Walmart in the USA or Argos in the UK.
How to rebound
If you have never used one before then start with a very gentle bounce with your bare feet in contact with the mat. If you feel you will be very unsteady then look for one with a stabilizer bar for you to hold.
Start with sessions of just 2 minutes a day and increase the time gradually as your fitness improves. You can do several sessions a day but wait at least 30 minutes in between sessions.
Do some deep breathing while you bounce to oxygenate your body. It can have an aerobic effect on your heart.
Start using Mini trampoline exercises while you detox
for a few minutes every day and work up to 15 minutes a day. That’s all you need. Try it!