- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Changes to online privacy laws across the EU since May 2012 mean that visitors to many websites will start to be asked for their consent for the use of ‘cookies’ and other similar web technologies.
‘Cookies’ are a type of file stored on your internet device (PC, Phone or Tablet) and used by most websites in various ways, including enabling you to login, shop online, and generally personalise your online experience.
Cookies can also be used to track your activity and behaviour online, this provides website owners important insights into the quality of their services, enabling them to improve and better meet the needs of all their visitors.
Some types of cookies can also be used to track your activity across lots of different websites, building up a profile of your interests. This enables companies to target you with adverts that they think you are more likely to be interested in.
This website has been created to help people understand better what cookies are and how they are used by different website owners.
If you would like to know more please feel free to explore, and if you have any knowledge or information to add, then you can do that too.