Whether you just want to go raw for a day, discover more about it or do a 1 Day Detox Diet then why not get inspired by the 35 + awesome free gifts and a brand new free magazine that are being given away on Thursday 11th July. Don’t miss this!
In recent years, the focus on healthy eating to lessen the chances of developing diseases like diabetes, heart disease and stroke has thrown more and more focus on raw foods.
It’s impossible to deny that our diets and lifestyle in the West are a major contributory factor to ill health and obesity.
Of the 58,000 higher animal species on the planet we are the only ones to eat cooked food. It’s no coincidence that we are also the only ones to suffer from obesity and chronic degenerative diseases.
Raw food diets have been used successfully to cure arthritis, autoimmune disorders, cardio-vascular disease, depression, cancer, type II diabetes, chronic fatigue, allergies as well as a whole host of other health problems.
Raw food diets have helped over-weight people shed pounds in a relatively short period of time and help them maintain a stable and healthy weight.
People eating raw food diets notice marked changes in their complexions, a younger feeling, and an increase in energy.
7 Raw Food Diet Benefits
1. Raw foods have a higher nutritional value. Cooking food destroys vitamins, protein and fat. It even breaks down the enzymes which are naturally in the foods and would help you digest them.
2. A raw food diet is rich in nutrients and so it gives you great natural protection against common illnesses adn disease.
All the 50 essential nutrients that our bodies need for survival such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytochemicals and essential fatty acids can be obtained through eating a balanced rotating diet of geen leafy vegetables, other vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds.
3. Raw foods contain more water and more fiber so you will feel fuller more quickly. Your hunger will be satisfied so you eat less on a raw food diet and that is one reason why people find it helps them to lose weight.
4. Raw food is often more flavorsome than cooked food and many people just enjoy the taste of fresh uncooked foods. That means that you don’t have to add flavorings like salt and spices which can irritate your stomach and other parts of the digestive system.
Manufacturers have to add all sorts of colouring and articifical flavors to processed food to make it taste. There is tremendous scientific research available that indicates the chemicals and preservatives used in foods can affect our moods and even our thought processes.
5. One very important thing to note is that a raw food diet has a detoxifying effect on the body. Eating raw foods will actually cleanse the body of toxins and your digestion will improve.
6. A raw food diet is so low maintenance! If you hate spending hours in the kitchen preparing meals will love the simplicity of the raw food diet. You can even involve your children in preparing raw food; that way, they are more likely to eat it!
7. The raw food diet will enable you to save money. You will not only save money on food bills but also on energy bills, and also stoves, pots, pans – and medical bills!
International Raw Food Day is your chance to learn more about how GREAT raw food can make you feel. As soon as you start replacing junk food with fresh raw food and start to nourish your body properly you will start to feel and see the difference.
Here is what you get:
- Access to over 35 awesome FREE downloadable gifts from raw food celebrities and experts from all around the world
- The first issue of Go Raw!e-magazine
- Access to a special FREE teleseminar: “The Beginner’s Guide to Going Raw”
- The International Raw Food Day Celebration Guide – learn how to get involved locally, regionally, nationally or globally
- The beautiful and super-easy to follow Go Raw for a Day! eBook – get started on raw right away or add quick and delicious new recipes to your menu
Feel the magic of raw food. Join me in the fun and spread the word. Register here now: International Raw Food Day.
Have you ever gone raw for a day? Longer? Share your experience with my readers in the comment box.