Belly fat can be a nasty sight! Women nowadays are getting more and more conscious about their looks. The perfect curves and a well defined waist line is a dream for many of us! How to acquire it is the question? A sedentary lifestyle can be the major reason for fat getting accumulated around the stomach.
There are a number of exercises available to burn belly fat and get back into shape. A simple and effective way to get a toned abdomen is by walking or jogging regularly. But how do any of us make time to do so? It is important to look after your health and reserve some of your precious time to get fit.
Flaunting a six pack isn’t all that easy! The challenge lies in how to burn the fat correctly. There are some fat burning workouts that target only your abdominal region. These, if practiced on a regular basis, will prove to be very effective and will also give you the desired results.
Did you know that fat surrounding the mid region is far more dangerous than just being overweight? Strengthening the abdominal muscles is very crucial when it comes to drawing attention towards a flat stomach. Belly fat can be very stubborn to lose and many of us give up too soon. To get the insights, watch this video.
Let us have a look at some of the major reasons for men and women around the world who suffer from belly fat:
- Stress: Stress is the major factor that causes weigh gain around the waist. This in turn leads to other health issues like – Type 2 Diabetes, blood pressure, hormonal changes etc. Workload or other activities that people perform on a daily basis pressurize the individual to a great extent.
- Eating habits: This is another cause for belly fat getting accumulated around the waist. People follow very irregular eating habits when it comes to their meals. This in the long run can lead to fat stagnating around the stomach. Chalking out regular timings for all the three meals is very important in order to stay fit.
- Lack of sleep: Did you know that sleeping late or having sleepless nights too can have adverse effects on your health. A study has revealed that people who lack sleep develop a beer belly or pot belly after a certain period of time. Such individuals tend to eat more and their hunger pangs too increase.
- Aerated drinks: The generation of today is quite addicted to aerated drinks which can pose to be very dangerous for their health. These drinks available in the markets look very tempting and lure the customers into purchasing such drinks that are harmful to the health of consumed regularly. Fat gets stored in the stomach area due to these unhealthy artificial sweeteners present in the drinks.
Don’t you all want a figure that would make others envious? Get back those lost curves and flaunt a slim waistline with the help of these abdominal exercises listed below:
- OBLIQUE TWIST: Tone your waist, your oblique muscles and the laths. This is definitely the right exercise for all those troubled with belly fat. You can perform this exercise in the comfort of your home and at any time that suits you. All you need is a stick that has to be placed on the shoulders and remember to stand straight with legs spread shoulder width apart. Slowly rotate to the left and then to the right side. You will feel the strain in the sides of the abdominal muscles. This toning exercise does wonders for you to get a curvaceous waistline. Do 20 repetitions of 3 sets.
- SIDE BENDS EXERCISE: This is again a fabulous exercise to get a shapely figure. With the help of a stick placed on the shoulders, bend sideways to the right and then to the left. Do about 20 repetitions of 3 sets each. The results are amazing!
Abdominal fat also known as visceral fat is necessary to get rid of not only for the purpose of looking good but more importantly to lead a healthy life. If some of you are exercising and eating the right things, yet you do not notice any visible change in the size of your belly, then it could be the age factor or hormonal changes in the body. The metabolism of the body slows down with age and then it becomes difficult to burn belly fat.
The advantage about these abdominal workouts is that they are extremely easy to perform and can be practiced at home without having to hit the gym. So what are you waiting for? The answer is right in front of you! Gear up and begin these lovely exercises that will get you back into shape.
Bio- I am a girl in my twenties, trying to discover myself in an exciting manner and wish to get surprised by every move of my life.Writing for me, I believe, relieves stress, helps me concentrate better, and let me re-invent myself. It enchants me like Meditation which stimulates deepest recess of my brain and thus lets me harness the energy hitherto lying unused. It has the power to heal and to understand better. It broadens my vision and gives wings to figment of my imagination. I therefore believe in the power of analyzing myself and some day find out a better human in me.
Blog – Surbhi Bhatnagar