If you are looking for healthy food to be delivered to your house on a weekly basis, scroll through this list of options. Find out which one matches your dietary and nutritional requirements and start your journey towards a healthier future right now!
- Fuel Foods: Fuel Foods is a company which has vegan meal plans that start from just $90 for six meals to more complex and varied plans that can be adjusted according to your time preferences, food choices and nutritional requirements. The company has over 30 years of experience in the industry and no subscription is required to join the plan. The ingredients list is also fully transparent, ensuring you always know what your meals contain.
- Today’s Menu: Today’s Menu is a company that delivers pre-cooked meals to you which you can later heat up and enjoy. The company offers options like vegetarian and gluten free foods to suit their individual customers needs. The meals are all prepared by expert chefs and are cooked daily and then flash frozen to ensure flavor is locked in.
- Rose Reisman’s Personal Gourmet: Depending on your requirements, Rose Reisman’s Personal Gourmet offers fresh and frozen plans for weight loss, healthy living, juice cleanses and corporate lifestyles. The company wants to ensure that no matter what anyone’s lifestyle is, they can enjoy healthy and delicious meals without comprising time, money or health. The company also has an a la carte section which offers snacks between 300-800 calories.
- ActiveEats: ActivEats offers meal plans that are customized based on the dietary and nutritional requirements you have, including the number of calories you’re looking to consume. The food is all vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free. There are a number of trial menus to choose from that can help you lose or maintain weight with the 5 tasty meals that will fill up your whole week. It’s really the best healthy food delivery service if you want a meal plan that is easy on the pocket, the taste buds and still maintains your health.
- Athlete’s Kitchen: Despite having a real restaurant now, Athlete’s Kitchen still functions as a meal prep service which delivers food right to the doorstep. The first thing to do is to select a delivery date. Meal delivery happens every Sunday and Wednesday between 3PM and 9PM EST. Meal choices range between Custom Meal Selection that allows new meal choices every were and Chef’s Choice in which the meal is selection for you. The food is then delivered to your doorstep with biodegradable ice packs to keep the food fresh which can be poured in the sink.
- Fit OrganiX: Fit OrganiX is the place to go for non-allergenic and healthy meals that are delicious, healthy and environmentally sustainable. Weekly meals are delivered for $300 to the address of your choice in reusable bags between 4AM and 7AM. The website also offers a 3 day trial for $160 and a 3 day cleanse for $210. The company was formed by Jules Leiff, a former fitness trainer, who wanted to get the balanced approach to food out there for everyone, helping them reduce inflammation and live a more mindful life.
- Yumba: Yumba offers chef-cooked options with a continuously remade menu starting at $49.99 per week for four weeks. The company also offers longer plans for six, eight and twelve meals. The company delivers the food to your doorstep chilled in thermal bags, and it is ready to eat in 2 minutes with no cooking required. The company’s fresh menu cycles ensure that healthy food choices are tasty and appetizing for people to help them stay on the healthy track and not revert back to unhealthier options just because of a busy lifestyle.
- Mutfak: Muftak is a unique meal delivery service because of the fact that the food being delivered is Turkish. The company does not require a subscription or a minimum number of orders, and is entirely focused on providing Turkish meals to students and professionals who are craving a link to their culture of choice but do not have the time to prep their meals themselves. Plans start from $9.99 a plate and customers can choose between 5 main dishes, 3 sides and 3 soups. A new menu is released twice a week.
- Honey Bee Meals: Honey Bee offers gluten, soy, dairy and refined sugar free meal options that are delivered to your doorstep in two phases: the first six on Sunday and the final four on Wednesday. Weekly plans start at $138, and the meals are made with fresh and quality ingredients that ensure that your meals are as nutritious as possible. Different meal sizes are offered based on the protein, carbohydrates and fat per meal: performance meals are larger and geared towards energy building, fitness meals are smaller and geared towards toning and low-carb meals are protein-rich with lots of vegetables.
Good luck choosing!