Who doesn’t want to stay healthy? But, you’ve got to agree with me that amongst all the ways to stay fit and healthy there are very few plans that work out! Not everything does real wonders! But, whatever might be the state, either you’ve eaten far too much last night or just want to take your first step towards a healthy diet, this single-day detox plan will surely help you to fulfil all your needs!
Have a look!
- Just after you awake: Make sure the first thing that you have after you get up in the morning is lemon juice. The benefits of a glass-full of lemon juice are plenty. And the best thing you can do is to squeeze some lemon juice in a glass of hot water. Apart from giving a boost to the Vitamin C content of your body a glass full of this magic lemon detox drink stimulates your digestive tract. Also ensure that you’re drinking enough water throughout a day to keep your body hydrated which is the key to a perfect detoxification!Related reading: Detox Water Recipes For Everyday Drinking
- Do a bit of yoga before breakfast: When you’re following a detox diet you shouldn’t do intense exercises but to make sure that your body is warm and a proper amount of blood flowing throughout your body you should go for a small session of gentle and energizing yoga.Related reading: 7 Yoga Poses to Help You Detox Naturally
- Have a proper breakfast: Go for a perfect breakfast with the proper amount of fiber in it which can keep you filled up for the whole day. An only fruit or a fruit and veggie mix smoothie will work best for the purpose. As that kind of smoothie contains a day’s worth of fiber with 300 calories so it will surely keep you moving for the whole day.
- Go for a mid-morning break: If you feel that you’re feeling a bit hungry before lunch then go for an antioxidant-rich green tea or get a fiber rich apple which will aid in proper digestion.
- Eat an enriched lunch: For your lunch you should go for something that will keep you filled up but not much oil in it. You can opt for detox soup recipes or a rich cabbage salad which can be accompanied with some lean proteins. After lunch take a 20-30 minute walk.
- Munch on some snacks: In the afternoon if you feel that you need something to keep yourself going till dinner then go for a glass of green juice. You can really provide with some extra vitamins to your body while doing so.
- Relax: Before you head towards home, you should unwind by letting your body detox while getting a massage. You can even spend time in a sauna to do the same.Related reading: Try a Therapeutic Body Massage to Aid Natural Detox
- Get a healthy dinner: You should include some fresh veggies and lean protein in your dinner. Make sure you’ve included some fish which is rich in protein and vitamins. And you should also take care of the fact that you’re taking your dinner sitting in the dining table instead of watching TV which will prevent you eat more.
- Go for a good-night sleep: One of the best ways to detox your body is to get quality sleep at night. So, just take a shower, do some before-bed yoga and have a good sleep.
I am sure if you follow the above steps for this daylong detox plan you’ll end up attaining a healthy and detoxified body!
Author bio: Krima Flint is a health and beauty addict who blogs at CouponsMonk. She likes diet plans because it delivers portion-control food. Also fitness conscious. She is type of geek who loves to write beauty hacks and skin care tips also. Creating vision for health-oriented beauty.