We live in a toxic world. There is no dispute about that. What there is dispute about is whether or not we need to detox.
Some doctors say that we have a perfectly good detox system which does not need any help with detox diets, cleanses or nutritional detox supplements. They never explain though, why we all have a multitude of toxic chemicals in our blood and tissues if that perfectly good detox system was working efficiently.
Functional Medicine doctors find that many diverse symptoms and niggling health problems disappear or lessen considerably when they put their patients on a detox program. So, what does that tell you?
The Journal of the American Medical Association, The New England Journal of Medicine and many other top-tier medical journals are showing us that the concentration of toxins in our bodies are correlated with chronic disease and chronic disease is on the rise.
The latest research links Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and obesity with environmental toxins.
So, how do we stay healthy in a toxic world?
Dr. Deanna Minich, an internationally-recognized lifestyle medicine expert, has invited 30 experts in various areas of medicine, nutrition and personal growth to offer a well-rounded, credible approach to the issues of environmental toxins and holistic health.
Learn to navigate your way through today’s toxic terrain by recognizing toxins, what to do about them, and how to change your life into a healthier you!
Register now for the FREE online Detox Summit August 4 – 11.
When you attend this summit these are just a few of the facts you will discover:
- History of detoxification
- Relationship between chronic disease and toxicity
- The necessity of detox for health
- Juicing vs. food vs. supplements for detox
- Why the type of fat you eat is so important for health and detox
- How to personalize your detox by becoming aware of your body’s needs
- Sources of toxicity in our daily environment
- Keeping our children free of toxins
- Importance of methylation in detoxification
- Health myths that lead to toxic overload
- Super foods for detox
- Why GMOs are toxic to the body
- Why gluten is a toxin
- How food intolerance is the real cause of weight gain and poor health
- A complete protocol for removing mercury
- How toxins make your heart unhealthy and tips to protecting your heart from the buildup of toxins
- Why toxins are the single, most common, underlying factors contributing to ALL diseases
- Learn about key herbs that positively influence detoxification
- Using dietary supplements during a detox: which ones and how to take them
- Toxins and cancer
- The thyroid and its sensitivity to toxins
- Foods that can help lessen toxin burden in autoimmunity
- And much, much more!
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
- Jeffrey Bland, PhD, Father of Functional Medicine: The Science of Nutritional Detoxification
Jeff Bland is my hero. I have been to a lot of his seminars when he visited the UK. It was through him that I really became interested in detox. I found it all so facinating.
- Mark Hyman, MD, Functional Medicine Expert : Toxins and Chronic Disease: Why Detox is a Necessity for Good Health
- Jeffrey Smith, Leading Spokesperson on GMOs : Genetically Modified Foods as Toxins in Everyday Eating
- David Wolfe, Superfoods Guru: Foods to Enhance Vitality and Detox
- Rainbeau Mars, Fitness Model and Actress : A Full Spectrum, Superstar Approach to Everyday Detox
With 30 presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge, this invaluable FREE resource is intended for people everywhere!
So, if you’ve ever wondered if you should detox or if you would benefit from it then don’t miss this event:
When you register today you will get these 5 ebooks for free.
- Food & Spirit Nourish Your Whole Self™ Report, by Deanna Minich, PhD
- Detox Your Medicine Cabinet: 26 Herbs and Supplements that Treat Common Symptoms, by Aviva Romm, MD
- Top 7 Therapeutic Foods, by Kelly Brogan, MD
- 10 Tips for Helping Your Loved One with Autism, by Martha Herbert, MD, PhD
- Benefits of Vitamin D, by Soram Khalsa, MD